Why Choose Us
Your Warminster and Warrington, PA Dentist - Dentistry by Design
Reasons for Choosing Us
- Dentists of Excellence
- We Provide The Most Comprehensive Initial Assessment
- Family Friendly Dentists
- Technologically Advanced & Modern Office
- A Third of our Patients are Anxious or Nervous Dental Patients
- Most Insurance Accepted. Easy Financing with Care Credit.
- Free Consultation for Everyone. 20% Discount for Senior Citizens
- Guarantees the highest success rate
Dentists of Excellence committed to continuous education and learning.
Dr. Kiran Satashia is one of the talented General, Cosmetic & Implant dentist in Warminster and surrounding Bucks and Montgomery County, PA. She received an Academy of General Dentist award for the highest overall proficiency in restorative work and also named to the Dean’s list at Temple University. She is the recipient of several scholarships for research including winning numerous prizes for clinical and academic excellence in her career. She actively participates in continuing dental education to stay up-to-date with the latest techniques and procedures. She is an Elite Invisalign Clear Braces Provider in Warminster, Warrington, Abington, and Doylestown area.
Dr. Alexandra Mitelman is a graduate of the Temple University school of dentistry. She began working in the field of dentistry as a dental assistant and was then furthermore inspired to attend her ultimate goal of becoming a general dentist.
Dr. Raha Mozaffari graduated with honors in clinical dentistry from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine where she was a Dean's Scholar, a member of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon national dental honor society and recipient of the Quinteessence Award for clinical Achievements in Restorative Dentistry. She completed advanced training as a general practice resident in hospital and general dentistry at the Einstein Medical Center Maxwell S.Fogel Department of Dental Medicine in Philadelphia.
We Provide The Most Comprehensive Initial Assessment
- To understand your situation COMPLETELY
- To make an ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS and recommend the IDEAL TREATMENT PLAN for you
We may spend up to 1 hour carrying out your initial dental assessment. In your first visit, We carry out the following:
- Digital X-rays.
- Full Mouth & Periodontal Charting.
- Bite Assessment.
- Temporo-mandibular Joints Analysis.
- Smile Analysis.
- Oral Cancer Screen.
Family Friendly Dentists and staff, provide Minimally Invasive Treatment
We believe your dental need change as you go through life.
- Children Dentistry: We have hygienists that can show children how to brush their teeth and kits to encourage them to look after their oral health. Dr. Kiran Satashia visits local schools to keep good brushing techniques and encourage good oral health from the start.
- Teenagers, Adults & Seniors: We offer conventional restorative procedures such as crowns, Dentures, bridgework, porcelain fillings, porcelain veneers, dental implants, and Invisalign.
Technological Advanced & Modern Office
Yes, We are a Progressive dental office with state of the art equipment allowing us to properly assess and treat all your dental needs: We have :
If you are anxious or nervous about dentistry, know that you are not alone in our practice. We see people like you every day, more than a third of our patients are nervous, so to help you manage your anxiety we offer:
- Friendly, empathetic & caring approach
- Comfortable, relaxing environment
- Nitrous oxide to relax clients for longer procedures
- Ability to surround yourself with the sounds from your favorite CD/IPOD
- Anti-anxiety medication before treatment if needed.
- Painless injections the Wand STA.