At Dentistry By Design, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. To ensure your health and the health of our staff, we do follow usual universal precautions in our operatories and office. Additionally, every half hour to an hour we wipe down the waiting room and common spaces with disinfectant.
Please fill out these regarding patient safety during the COVID -19 pandemic
Emergency Dental Treatment
As part of our commitment to keeping our patients, colleagues and community safe, We are requesting the following policy update to our locations.
- If you have an illness or are exhibiting symptoms, we recommend you cancel and reschedule your dental appointment. Some illness and symptoms include:
- a cold or the flu
- fever or nausea
- severe headaches or body aches
- muscle or stomach pain, chest pain or difficulty breathing
- vomiting or diarrhea
- active tuberculosis (TB)
- mumps, measles, chickenpox
- other contagious disease
- If you are healthy, there’s no need to cancel your regularly scheduled dental appointment.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Visitors are NOT permitted to accompany patients unless patient is a minor
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us immediately. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. Thank you for your patronage.